| < August >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Whenuapai in August is quite mild at 10.8 °C (51.44 °F).
- The weather in August is far from dry. Some 133.8mm (5.3in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 11:19 long with an average length of 10:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Whenuapai August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Whenuapai, New Zealand
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Whenuapai:
- Warkworth , New Zealand - 41 kms (25.5 miles) N
- Tiri Tiri, New Zealand - 31.3 kms (19.5 miles) NE
- Okura Point, New Zealand - 14.3 kms (8.9 miles) NE
- Auckland, Otara, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) SE
- Auckland, Owairaka, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) SE
- Auckland, Mangere, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) SE
- Auckland, Albert Park, New Zealand - 15.8 kms (9.8 miles) SE
- Auckland City, New Zealand - 17.4 kms (10.8 miles) SE
- Onehunga B.Council, New Zealand - 22.3 kms (13.9 miles) SE
- Auckland Airport, New Zealand - 30.6 kms (19 miles) SSE
- Ardmore, New Zealand - 42.3 kms (26.3 miles) SE
- Kingseat, New Zealand - 42.2 kms (26.2 miles) SSE
- Pukekohe Bc, New Zealand - 56 kms (34.8 miles) SSE
- Waiuku Forest, New Zealand - 55 kms (34.2 miles) SSE